By working with Carleton’s top students and professionals, you can diversify your staff’s knowledge and amplify your organization’s ability to educate the public on issues that are critical to your mission. You can also share your expertise and perspectives with Carleton to spread your message to new audiences.
Ways to Partner
Some of the ways to partner with Carleton in this area include:
- Team up with Carleton researchers to build a diverse research team and develop persuasive joint grant proposals.
- Work with forward-thinking students to collaboratively generate novel insights and proof-points for your mission.
- Pursue professional development opportunities that will empower your team and build new leadership skills.
- Explore Carleton courses that may encourage you to consider your mission from a different perspective and increase your capacity to do good.
- Spread your message to a wider audience through speaking opportunities.
We want to work with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation or explore opportunities today.
There are countless ways to mobilize our leading knowledge, ranging from professional development opportunities to partnering in innovative research.