Maximize your potential as a force for good by taking collaborative action.
Every organization wants to make the world a better place. Whether it’s taking climate action, building more accessible spaces, writing inclusive policy or designing empowering tech, your company wants to do good.
At Carleton, we also believe in doing good. And we believe in the power of collaborative action — the idea that when we work together, we can accomplish more than we thought possible.
Ways to Partner
Some of the ways to partner with Carleton include:
- Make a philanthropic contribution to support a cause that resonates with you or aligns with your corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Advance gender diversity in STEM fields by partnering with Carleton initiatives or creating an initiative to support women in science, technology, engineering and math.
- Support a more accessible future by:
- Joining the Canadian Accessibility Network, a national partnership to advance accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- Working with Carleton students and alumni with disabilities through the Accessible Career Transitions program.
- Working with students who are trained in accessible engineering, design or information and communication technologies through the READi program.
- Be part of our commitment to Indigenous truth and reconciliation.
We are committed to working with you in a custom partnership that advances shared goals.
Impact can be made right here, at the Hub for Good. Explore opportunities that inspire positive change and partner on a project that advances your cause.