When you work with Carleton students on collaborative endeavours, you are investing in your sector’s future. You help give students invaluable real-world experience and allow them to develop the skills they’ll need to tackle the big challenges that emerge in your field. By working with Carleton, you’re helping to shape the next generation of idea generators, creative thinkers and innovators.
Ways to Partner
Some of the ways to partner with Carleton in this area include:
- Foster talent and innovation through project-based and community-engaged learning opportunities.
- Find solutions to pressing issues in your sector by working with students on collaborative community-engaged research.
- Advance your organization’s impact and find new ways to reach and support the groups with which you work by considering fresh perspectives from innovative students.
- Grow your hiring pool and invest in our students’ futures by participating in our co-op program, internship opportunities and field placements.
- Attract and inspire potential employees through speaking opportunities.
- Reach your workforce through specialized recruitment and job fairs.
- Connect with your future workforce through mentorship opportunities.
We want to work with you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation or explore opportunities today.
Across campus, there are many ways to connect with students and grow your workforce.
Connect With Students