Every organization wants to make the world a better place. Whether it’s designing social programs that help others, writing inclusive policy or sharing information and best practices that can make a global impact, we know you want to do good.
At Carleton, we also believe in doing good. And we believe in the power of collaborative action — the idea that when we work together, we can accomplish more than we thought possible.
Ways to Partner
Some of the ways to partner with Carleton in this area include:
- Make a philanthropic contribution to a Carleton initiative that aligns with your organization’s values and priorities.
- Advance gender diversity in STEM fields by getting involved with speciality programs, such as our Virtual Ventures program to introduce girls to Engineering, or by attending events, such as networking nights for STEM alumni.
- Support a more accessible future by:
- Joining the Canadian Accessibility Network, a national partnership to advance accessibility for persons with disabilities.
- Working with Carleton students and alumni with disabilities through the Accessible Career Transitions program.
- Working with students who are trained in accessible engineering, design or information and communication technologies through the READi program.
- Be part of our commitment to Indigenous truth and reconciliation.
We want to work with you! Email us at email@example.com to start a conversation or get started today by exploring opportunities for partnership.
Impact can be made right here, at the Hub for Good. Explore opportunities that inspire positive change and partner on a project that advances your cause.