Chair Holder – Ioannis Lambadaris
Professor Ioannis Lambadaris is the Ericsson Chair in 5G wireless research. His research interests are in the area of performance analysis of computer and communications networks. He has been active in the field for over 25 years and has contributed in a wide research domain ranging from foundational mathematical computing and networking to communication system characterization, modelling and measurements integrating ideas from a broad spectrum of diverse fields. He has collaborated extensively with the high-tech industry and supervised over 70 graduate students. He is the author of more than 170 refereed research publications.
- 5G and millimetre wave propagation.
- 5G wireless targeted transmission and simulcast scheduling
- Indoor localization solutions for LTE/5G
- Self-healing 5G indoor networks
- Drone control over 5G Networks
- Co-existence of wireless architectures in un-licensed bands
- Multi-operator support for 5G indoor networks
- 5G Smart factories