This Ericsson-Carleton strategic collaboration will pursue a shared vision to address the following:
– Applied research to create novel solutions to address real-world industry challenges
– Talent development programs to create industry-ready world class engineers and scientists
The multi-year strategic partnership will focus on wireless communications within the next generation mobile telecommunication networks, 5G and beyond.
- Recruit top talent to Ottawa and the wireless communications industry.
- Connect future engineers and IT professionals to industry.
- Drive leading-edge research in 5G networks.
- Create state-of-the-art networking labs and facilities in 5G wireless technology.
- Boost awareness for the future of 5G and its limitless possibilities
Find out more about the Ericsson-Carleton University partnership by taking a look at the components of this collaboration; funded research projects and their leaders, Ericsson Fellows, the 5G facilities in the ARISE building, the Learning 5G graduate course and the Ericsson Research Chair.
The Ericsson-Carleton University partnership projects are hosted by Systems and Computer Engineering, the School of Information Technology and the School of Computer Science.
Visit our application page to find out more about our graduate programs and becoming an Ericsson Graduate Fellow.
Apply to be an Ericsson-Carleton 5G Fellow
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers.
Through Carleton, you can advance your research and innovation, talent and workforce recruitment, and reputation and social impact.
For more information about improving your business and the world by partnering with Carleton University contact us here.