Your future workforce is at Carleton, with skills you can draw on and passions you can inspire.
Carleton’s dynamic academic programs prepare students to become the next generation of idea generators, creative thinkers and innovators. Connect with Carleton students and alumni to meet your future workforce.
Ways to Partner
Some of the ways to partner with Carleton include:
- Grow your hiring pool through Carleton’s flexible, employer-friendly co-op and internship programs.
- Tailor our work-integrated learning model to your needs with a custom Industrial Internship, where students simultaneously study at Carleton and work for you.
- Research partners meet talented graduate students, who have advanced knowledge, refined skillsets and experience working with your business objectives.
- Foster talent and innovation through project-based learning.
- Reach your workforce by attending specialized recruitment and job fairs.
- Mentor your future workforce as a Carleton alumni mentor.
We are committed to working with you in a custom partnership that advances shared goals.
Across campus, there are many ways to connect with students and grow your workforce.
Connect With Students