Carleton’s Campus to Community initiative is a community engaged learning program that combines hands-on service work with reflection.
Through service work, students challenge social issues, build skills and gain practical experience while making a meaningful contribution to a community organization.
Non-profit organizations, social service organizations and government service offices can partner with Campus to Community. Partners can expect:
- No major planning commitment.
- Flexible partnerships based on your organization’s needs.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and free student volunteer support.
- Students who understand the role that your organization plays in the community and the societal barriers your organization challenges.
- A program that supports community service-learning and a mutually beneficial relationship between community partners and Campus to Community.
For more information, connect with Carleton’s Student Experience Office today.